At the start (in the first three months):
- to understand how our business works - what Russian and international brands are, to get acquainted with customers and the work of other analytical teams;
- understand what has already been done in marketing analytics - what metrics we look at when we make decisions about the effectiveness of campaigns and what tools are in development;
- through various ad-hoc queries, delve deeper into the data and understand their specifics.
After immersion in the processes:
- participate in the refinement of models for evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns - we want to build a more accurate unit economy taking into account all additional costs (for example, the cost of a team of managers processing registrations);
- to get involved in the development of new attribution models and the study of traffic channel chains - the models in B2B and B2C will be completely different;
- develop predictive models of partner cohorts' behavior so that we can better understand which international markets we can scale our campaigns faster in;
- build dashboards and alert systems, track the behavior of metrics - from the data collection stage, to the presentation and training of users with new tools;
- to maintain the "health" of data in our direction. The DWH team provides infrastructure recording and updating of data, but their consistency is on the conscience of our team's analysts. Our main focus is on internal statistics, but it is important that the data does not radically differ from external tracking systems.
- evaluate various marketing experiments: design, validation, timing, results.