At the start (in the first three months):
- to understand how our business works - what Russian and international brands are, to get acquainted with customers and the work of other analytical teams;
- understand what has already been done in marketing analytics - what metrics we look at when we make decisions about the effectiveness of campaigns and what tools are in development.
After immersion in the processes:
- attracting B2C users to the website and mobile application;
- analytics of the B2B segment of our partners.
The main tasks are also waiting for you:
- development of new attribution models and research of traffic channel chains - models in B2C and B2B will be completely different;
- building dashboards and alert systems, tracking the behavior of metrics - from the data collection stage, to the presentation and training of users in new tools;
- evaluation of marketing A/B tests: design, validation, timing, results;
- support for the "health" of data in the direction: the DWH team provides infrastructure recording and updating of data, but their consistency is on the conscience of our team's analysts. Our main focus is on internal statistics, but it is important that the data does not radically differ from external tracking systems.